Handling the media
Our media training sessions are effective and rewarding. We'll plan your training to suit you, to give you communication and media interview skills you can use.
We'll pitch your training at the level that's most appropriate to your needs: our sessions range from media confidence-building through to tough interviews by hard-nosed news journalists.
You'll undergo several intensive interviews by experienced news journalists based on real scenarios tailored to your organisation.
We specialise in working with clients who often have to do media interviews in difficult and controversial circumstances.
What you get
- Intensive TV, radio and newspaper interviews by journalists who specialise in hard news
- Television and radio interviews using broadcast-standard equipment and technical back-up
- Interviews on real issues tailored to your organisation
- Up to seven interviews in a day's session
- Coaching by communications consultants on how to do effective media interviews
- Feedback on and tapes of all your interviews
How much does it cost?
We don't have an off-the-shelf price because we don't run off-the-shelf courses. The cost can range from £1,500 to £3,000.
The fee doesn't include the cost of hiring a venue, catering or VAT.
We tailor every course to the client's needs, so the exact cost will depend on the number of media needed and the number of delegates taking part.